Bjorn Read-Friedmann is a Portfolio Manager specializing in investment portfolio strategies aimed at long-term wealth creation and capital preservation. With his business experience, Bjorn has earned a solid reputation for superior service built on honesty and integrity.
His passion for people, the markets and business is a natural fit with Odlum Brown's unrivalled reputation for service and investment performance. Discipline gained through years of industry experience allows Bjorn to create long-term investment plans for clients, helping them achieve their financial goals.
Aligned with Odlum Brown's disciplined investment style, Bjorn strives to position his clients for financial success. Working closely with Odlum Brown's independent Research Department, Bjorn provides value-based recommendations that are consistent with client needs. He uses asset allocation and security selection to strategically and actively manage risk in portfolios.
Bjorn focuses on providing discretionary portfolio management services to individuals, families, businesses, charitable trusts and not-for profit associations. Clients benefit from:
- Clear communication and regular portfolio reviews
- Swift implementation of portfolio changes
- Relief from the responsibility of asset management
- Investment decisions that are aligned with client goals
- The elimination of day-to-day transaction costs
Commitment and Service Approach
Bjorn builds solid and trust-worthy relationships through:
- Active, compassionate listening and support of clients' trials and triumphs
- Developing sound investment strategies that match clients' individual needs and risk tolerance
- Working with clients to protect and grow their assets
- Ongoing client communication and regular portfolio reviews
- Providing advice and insight relevant to current market events as it pertains to clients' portfolios
Background and Community
Bjorn graduated from the University of British Columbia with a degree in Human Kinetics and later owned and operated his own business. For the past 10 years, he has been dedicated to helping clients achieve their personal goals. Bjorn remains committed to continuing education and personal improvement to better serve his clients. He is also a member of TEC Associates; an organization dedicated to the growth and development of members and their businesses.
Bjorn lives in Tsawwassen with his four boys. Next to strong family values, he believes it is very important to be actively involved and to give back to your community. This passion has him coaching two soccer teams in Tsawwassen. Together with his family he also helps to raise funds for Children's Hospital, Easter Seals Camps, local food banks, and Room to Read.
Contact me today for more information